Central Co-op is a member-owned natural foods cooperative in the heart of Seattle dedicated to sustainable practices, community accountability, and the local food economy.
- To work toward the community’s providing itself with wholesome food and products that are produced and distributed in a manner respectful of the earth and its people;
- To empower the community to educate itself;
- To engage in the business of buying and selling goods and services as a retailer according to consumer cooperative and financially sound principles.
- Physical Address
- 1600 E Madison St
- Seattle, Washington 98122
- United States
AttributesYear Founded: 1978
Member Organization Affiliation
- National Cooperative Business Association
- National Cooperative Grocers Association
- Sustainable Food Trade Association